Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Originally Posted by Longbob
Blowing like crazy at the Arches National Park today. It was blowing so hard as we were walking down one of steep slopes that it was nearly impossible to descend at times. Was a great time to visit otherwise due to very few people.

U went to Arches today ????????????????

Must have an ole farts lifetime pass

I know ways to get in fur free........

Iffin UR Subaru has low range 4x4

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[img]https://imgur.com/EKzeKvT[/img]

We were blown away (no pun intended) with the beauty we saw. I had a decent idea it would be beautiful, but I way underestimated what we would see. My wife is from Peru and had no idea. Our mouths were agape I think the majority of the time.

I grew up in the North Texas area and we don't have anything like this which makes me overwhelmed pretty easily by this kind of scenery. We travel a lot, but have made a concerted effort to explore more things like this in the USA. Never been to Yellowstone, Yosimite, northern Rockies, Blue Ridge Parkway (for change of seasons) along with many other things the USA has to offer. Pretty much knew we would enjoy Moab and it hasn't disappointed.

We don't have a Subaru, but brought my Ram 2500 with my 4 wheeler in the back. Haven't gotten it out yet. We will be here until next Friday. Are you far from Moab?

Do Not.......even unload your quad in the park........

Devils Garden

Go south......first road to the west.......turn

Head NW outta the park to boundary to BLM land

This is the NW gate...looking south

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !