Hey all! I recently did a transaction with an individual here on the 24 Hour Campfire. It was for a bunch of .223 brass, and loaded ammo with dies, shipped separately, to his residence which arrived on time. The Rifle I shipped 2-3 day Priority, INSURED to his FFL, and has not arrived, I shipped it 2 to 3 day priority and insured, and it has been 11 DAYS, and counting, with the USPS not knowing where the package is. ALL they can tell me is that its not at my post office and in transit. The person I shipped it to did a check with the numbers I provided him from my USPS, and it showed me dropping off the package and no scanning in between. I WILL NEVER SHIPP A FIREARM OR OTHER PACKAGE,WITH THE USPS. THE USPS IS A TOTAL FRIGGING JOKE. I PAYED FOR A 2 to 3 DAY PRIORITY PACKAGE INSURED FOR $300.00 AND NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THE PACKAGE IS. I want the individual to get the firearm because if after the 30 day requirement for fileing a claim, iff reimbersed Ill have to pay the buyer his money back and Im out a RIFLE. Just a heads up to anyone shipping anything through the USPS. {BEWARE}