Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Raeford
He CAN appeal without bond but his NY assets are at risk of seizure at any time during said appeal.

Is this correct JoeBob?

Yes, I’ve tried to explain it to Dumbass several times. An appeal bond is designed to preserve the status quo while the litigant appeals. In a civil case it is the amount of the judgment so that at the end of all the litigation and if the appeal is lost, the money is there for the Plaintiff. So, Trump can appeal without one, but they can to seize his assets in the meantime.

Who in their RIGHT mind would risk those assets ? The value isn't worth losing, when they can grab it anytime they choose.

That would be a dumbazz move, he wants the bond or a reduction in the amount.....wake up, are you a lawyer ?????????

What happens should he win on appeal then?[if NYS has liquidated the assets]

They could never sort out the sale of said assets that quickly, mortgages/loans/partners would need to be satisfied first (financially). They can/will seize assets and hold, then probably go after more properties.

JoeBob: You never answered if you're an attorney ??? or just playing one. You should have read the full breakdown I posted on the last page, it is the law and the path the case will follow.

I’ve already told your dumbass I’m an attorney. And you didn’t post a breakdown of the law, you posted a Yahoo article or some schit written by someone as clueless as you are.

The appeal can continue with or without a bond.

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/20/24.