Originally Posted by Valsdad
NO

But butter on my Bob's Red Mill Organic steel cut oats, along with some grass fed whole milk, cream on top, non-homogenized yogurt and some of Dannyl's maple surple and a bit of cinammum is reeeeel goood. Oh yeah, I forgot about the raisins and craisins in there too.

Butter in coffeey is just.....................weird.

So flintlocke, you older or younger than Ingwe. Or just born on the other side of the globe at the same time?

The Smithsonian claims I am the last living white child born to the Vikings at the Vinland (l'anse aux meadows) settlement. It may or may not be true...Customs and Border Protection has been hassling me about paperwork re my entry into the US. As usual the lovable but comically inept Canuckians claim to have no records from 1006 AD.
In typical boomer tradition, I have applied for Norwegian, Canuckian retirement benefits, in addition to my lavish SS payments. (Poor Jim Conrad is going nuts over this) If I get the Norwegian Folketrygden, I will be rolling in clover by God.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.