I had a Browning 92 in 44 mag and it would never feed a SWC. The classic Keith bullets in 240 or heavier made an overall length too long to clear the magazine. Other SWCs would catch on the bullet's shoulders and jam up.
So I am not sure if the Rossi copy of the Winchester M92 is going to be any better.

That said, I have killed a pretty large number of deer as well as elk and bears with SWC and LBT lead bullet all fired from revolvers and all (so far) and been 1 shot kills with most falling fairly quickly. I have also killed many ranch animals (horses and cattle) with my 44 magnum handguns and again I have had excellent success. So if you are going to use a cast bullet in the lever action you may need a mold that makes a bullet that has no sharp shoulder. An LBT type wide flat nose Gas Checked type is the best, but the cannelure has to set the bullet inside the case deep enough to feed.

If you get a mold to cast a bullet that is compatible with the rifle you'll have no problems at all killing deer