Originally Posted by Fireball2
Coincidence? There's a score or so of people that post here that seem to have a need to create discord by posting in a way that divides people, starts arguments, and belittles others. Their MO is exactly the method used by the left.

They don't like the message when someone points out the obvious (they act like a dick unnecessarily for whatever charge they get out of it), so they call the messenger whatever name they can come up with (bleeder is trending) at the time.

Their specific need seems to be self-gratification at any and everyone else's expense. Flave fits into this category. He doesn't seem to be able to exist as an island. Not comfortable in his own skin? Who knows, not for me to say. To say that the people that see it for what it is and point it out are "bleeders" is revealing though.

Also like the left, the useful idiots (ball washers) line up to carry water for the sociopaths out of their own lack of objectivity and need to be seen as more than the empty heads they are. They lack imagination and the creativity to put much together that's more than the sum of it's pieces.

JMO.

Lol

I wouldn’t believe it unless I’d seen it.

For the record, is this mr or mrs fireball posting today?

I’m not being disparaging, honest question.

MAGA