Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Haha!

It feels like you need to file a Bwana report next.

I got thick skin...my momma used a wooden spoon and had to wait for the belt from dad.

Haha

lol....phones can be a biitch to use on forums, I fat thumb typing a lot on my cell. I got the same when punished, even had Mom thumping me with a broomstick once.....yelling "is it funny now ?, are you still laughing boy ? !!!!! " lol.

All of us have much more in common than differences, but too many are looking to pick sides and fights. That was what T_Inman was really saying, and it applied to most the posters on the last 2 pages....they just read what they wanted lol. He was talking about civility, objectivity, fairness, and remembering that we are all sportsman with a similar purpose and beliefs at the end of the day....he was speaking to all of us, not just a few.

Making up lies and altering facts out of spite and mob mentality, doesn't make for a friendly campfire social setting.

Stop touching the stove.

Civility objectivity and fairness are all rallying cries from the very clearly wrong when they get called retards.

If you and JeffO wanna touch pee pees together go for it. He is a sportsman after all.

lol, ok whatever I did to hurt your feelers.....I'm truly sorry, have a good day.