I agree with mule deer, like he I lived nearly my entire life in Wyoming , kept horses and mules ( mules are far superior in rough country) . Hunted some of the most beautiful rugged country you can inmagine, my favorite is thr thorofare up against Yellowstone park. Wyoming nonresident has to hire guide to hunt wilderness. As many have mentioned, make your choice based on your budget , expectations, and abilities. If you have never ridden horses, take lessons or hunt afoot or atv. If you would be pleased with a 320-330 bull, nice 6X6. Your options are immense, in any of the western states with a reputable guide, Incidently 330 class bull is a damn nice bull anywhere. If your after the truly trophy class bull 350 and up, likely you will have to play the lottery and start put in for tags in those premium units in Utah, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico or bite the bullet buy a governor’s tag or hunt one of the better Indian res. In my mind there is no better hunt and experience than a horse back pack in hunt, wall tent , wood stove, in truly remote country in any of the mountainous states. If you are lucky you will see moose ,deer, elk,and bear daily , hear wolves and coyotes howl and elk bugling , perhaps keeping you awake at night. It’s truly a grand experience. Other thing to consider is elevation, if you come from the lowlands , hunting at 8000 fat and above could be difficult until you become acclimated . Short of it, for such a wilderness experience, I like mule Dee suggested, would chose a wilderness outfitter in British Columbia or Alberta, a good 6X6 bull , in the 330 class is very doable. Incidently Wyoming elk unit 60 is I think still over the counter, opens Sept 10th,if you get a good outfitter to take you back in 20 -25 miles from trail head the bulls as a rule are so unmolested they can be cow called into spitting distance, although I haven’t been in there since 2006, do to my age. Whatever you chose I wish you a fabulousl hunt. You will be hooked.