Originally Posted by WMR
........It costs exactly zero dollars to take a stand. Calling or emailing a Representative is free. Speaking out in your own circle requires only courage and principle. Lots of good Germans stood by while the trains were loaded. 🫤

When the trains were being loaded in Germany, it was done by armed soldiers. FMJ bullets of lead, illegal or not, is perfectly wonderful ammo during such times. As disgusted as I might be with federal copper bullet mandates for hunting, I'll use them if I have to, and yes, save the good stuff for the revolution. Yup, let me write it again: the revolution........the kind Jefferson's letter to William Smith describes which is eventually inevitable.

Until then? Talk doesn't work. I gave up sending Murky emails years ago, and I have no intention whatsoever wasting my time sending emails to Mary Peltola or any state elected official outside my elective district. I spent a few semesters in political science classes, and I know how the system works. Neither Bert Stedmen nor his aides will even waste their time reading my messages after I type my address in their message box (that's why they use them). I don't count, because my vote can neither help or hurt them.

The victims of this type of political banning (shooters) are way too fractured to band together to get anything positive done. I've been a voting member of the NRA for 40 years. I learned long ago that a significant percentage of shooters hate the NRA as much or more than the Sarah Brady Brigade. The lastest LaPierre/North/James bruhaha (coming preciesly as James is conducting legal warfare against her other sworn enemy, D. Trump) is an example of how dismal the situation is, despite a solid 30 years of huge legal wins for gun owners by the NRA in SCOTUS decisions. Indeed, that's why the Left has been attacking ammo: SCOTUS has thrown out nearly all of their legal attacks against guns.

NRA Life Endowment Member