Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I've long believed that lead bans don't have anything to do with raptor death. That's just the line the anti's push.........

Agreed. It's the anti-gun zealots married up with the environmental zealots using a justification that the courts have been allowing, especially since the federal and state 2nd Amendments have successfully shut down public disarming schemes. Funny thing; considering this situation, I came to realize that my favorite stocked military rifle ammo loads are steel core........both Chinese 7.62x39 and M855........No lead. Both loads were targeted by the government years ago as "cop killer" and "armor piercing". The Chinese ammo was successfully banned from importation. Indeed, importing ammo into Alaska from the Lower 48 was severely restricted utilizing DOT hazardous materials regulation over 20 years ago, and which has only recently been overcome with addition shipping fees with a only a single carrier/forwarder.

You have to purposely ignore the facts to believe that this is all accidental or coincidental. It's just more of the same; political and legal warfare. The kind that the political/lawyer class excel at, and the working class grudgingly allows........as long as society continues to be held together with their rotting rubber bands. But the times continue to become increasingly worrisome, and as worrisome as they are for me, I'm warmed by the thought that they must be quite terrifying for those in power..........

Last edited by Huntster; 04/07/24.

NRA Life Endowment Member