Originally Posted by FLPanhandle
Originally Posted by JGRaider
It's always a great idea to spend time worrying, wondering, and speculating on things that may never happen. The Garmin unit plain kicks asss.

Rather than worrying and wondering I had rather use the term researching, and the battery in that Garmin will die. So, it's not over something that may not happen, as it will happen and when it does die your options are limited.
If and when I spend $600 on one of these units I'll know what I'm buying and won't be worrying and wondering what I'm going to do when the battery eventually dies. I'll be 85 in July and I've lived the last thirty years with a Pact unit that still works!! So, I think I can make it another couple of months and see what improvements LabRadar adds to their new unit, if any, and see what Caldwell comes up with.
Meanwhile, I'll continue researching what's available and the Pros & Cons offered from this Forum has been a big help. Thanks to all....

IF it eventually dies, I'll plug in a cheap battery pack and keep rockin'. Some people will still be researching I guess.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.