Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Greyghost
It's not about being excited about or wanting more war. It's about escalation and whether it's better to stop it in its tracks now or wait until russia takes a few more countries one at a time. Virtually rebuilding the USSR and starting the Cold War all over again. Which I guarantee you it will. But this time it won't be just us with the nukes. Whatever happens this starting and stopping isn't the answer, and should we shy away now, we won't get back what we'll wind up loosing in the long run. Waiting until after November isn't the answer either. But it will all be on the GOP's back.

Phil
Russia isn't taking over anymore countries. If you haven't done so, read any of the threads on the topic, and numerous people on here will explain that the Russian army is a paper tiger that can't even beat Ukraine. (Those same posters also tell you that Russia will be in Toledo by Thanksgiving).

And even though you were apparently living under a rock during the last cold war, we weren't the only one with nukes, then, either.
Thats my favorite part. The pro ukraine dickheads will tell us that russia has to be stopped because they are going to take over all of europe, but in the same breath they state russia is weak and cant beat anyone lol. Shows the level of thought they have put into this
They then say we need to send all our ammo and equipment to Ukraine to stop them. It never occurs to them that when Russia destroys Ukraine, if they want to take over all of Europe, NATO will be in worse shape to defend itself.

But then, the Champions of Ukraine never did seem to be the brightest tools in the deck.

Tell me you understand nothing about US war planning without telling me you understand nothing about US war planning.

Well opinions vary remember we have a leftard running the show, who wants to suck Iran's dick and is allowing the Chinese communist party buy land in the US.

Joey ain't running nothing. The dementia patient couldn't such as ice cream cone without his meth, let a lone a Mullah's dick,. This is probably a hidden saving grace that's prevented a lot of potential damage to our military. I'm not saying Biden and Co. have done zero damage, but a mentally competent leftist who actually had and could push a unified agenda would of been a far greater threat to the US.

As for China buying up US property, LET THEM. If a war starts, revoke the title. It's still our sovereign territory, so they have to play by our rules. Foreigners almost always over pay for US real-estate. Look what's happening to the Japanese buying up our real-estate in the 80's. They paid inflated prices just as they country went into a population decline, and their economy hasn't fully recovered since.

Joey is a figurehead for sure but using him as a Iran flunky also includes his puppeteers. No it is not as simple as revoking ownership dummass. How about the hundred thousand or so military age males your but buddy has let into the country? Same for Iranians.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]