But then, the Champions of Ukraine never did seem to be the brightest tools in the deck.[/quote]

Tell me you understand nothing about US war planning without telling me you understand nothing about US war planning.[/quote]

Well opinions vary remember we have a leftard running the show, who wants to suck Iran's dick and is allowing the Chinese communist party buy land in the US.[/quote]

Joey ain't running nothing. The dementia patient couldn't such as ice cream cone without his meth, let a lone a Mullah's dick,. This is probably a hidden saving grace that's prevented a lot of potential damage to our military. I'm not saying Biden and Co. have done zero damage, but a mentally competent leftist who actually had and could push a unified agenda would of been a far greater threat to the US.

As for China buying up US property, LET THEM. If a war starts, revoke the title. It's still our sovereign territory, so they have to play by our rules. Foreigners almost always over pay for US real-estate. Look what's happening to the Japanese buying up our real-estate in the 80's. They paid inflated prices just as they country went into a population decline, and their economy hasn't fully recovered since.[/quote]

Joey is a figurehead for sure but using him as a Iran flunky also includes his puppeteers. No it is not as simple as revoking ownership dummass. How about the hundred thousand or so military age males your but buddy has let into the country? Same for Iranians.[/quote]

The border is a separate issue. If you want to discuss it, feel free to start a new thread on it, but in general I agree, it's a mess and not helpful.[/quote]

Hey retard the topic is war with Iran. How can more than a hundred thousand military aged Iranians recently let into the country not be considered as a problem?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]