Originally Posted by Brno
Yes, it's amazing, isn't it, that we've managed to kill all manner of big game for so many years without "premium" bullets or brain-smashing magnums, turkeys and waterfowl without 3-1/2 inch shotgun shells? I often wonder how our forefathers survived. wink

How very true. Many years ago,about the only inexpensive standard cup and core were those from Sierra. I was living in San Francisco (Pre-Feinstein cool)and working for a now long defuct gun shop. Sierra at that time were made in california and Speer and Hornady bullets beig from out of ste had to be special ordered at a cost os about a$1.00 to $1.50 more depending on caliber so I always just stck with the less expensive Sierras for whatever I was hunting and they worked just fine. I never lost a deer using them. I like the Speer Hot-cores but probably still buy Sierras from force of habit and because I have loads worked up with them that work. Like Murphy says, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE