My wife is my life and business and parenting partner, pure and simple. And, I have to say that on the grand scale of things I spend WAY more money on "hobby" stuff than she does... so I cannot complain one bit. These days I try to keep my gun money more or less even by selling things to buy things except mumble mumble I to tend to treat myself with every big commission I pull mumble mumble. :-)

We met in 1988, at a blues jam at one of the local college watering holes. Luckiest night of my life!

Marriage is work; it's not always easy. Duh. And even my feminist wife agrees 100% that there are some things that men are more likely to be suited for, and some things that women are more likely to be suited for, and that a fair division of labor accounts for an individual's strengths and weaknesses. She doesn't change oil or run the chain saws, I don't cook as much or clean bathrooms <G>. Works for us.

We've been in a state of marital flux in the last couple years as she's gotten back into the work force after 10+ years of being a stay at home mom (and a very good one), while I shifted careers a couple years ago (complete with all the stress that brings). So we've been evolving the family dynamic. I have been more involved in the day to day household stuff because my schedule is much more flexible that it used to be... and I'm not as exhausted from working two jobs. She's making money, and more importantly has delivered really great health insurance to our family, the kind money just about can't even buy if you are self-employed.

Anyway... we are far from perfect and I am far from perfect and she is far from perfect but in my opinion a marriage is a partnership and should be viewed as such.

-jeff

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!