Great post. It goes a lot deeper than what you've described. Try working for a pussified man/men in a business/office/legal profession and see how well that goes. I figure I can come in do my job well, keep my mouth shut and things should be alright, but it doesn't often work out that way.

First, you have nothing in common with these guys. They're usually liberal, they have wives that usually make more money than they do, and their lives revolve around a hiring people to do simple projects around their homes. Their kids are usually little a_sholes.

I make a comment like I'm going fishing in Mexico for a week, or I just bought a new rifle, or I was dove hunting last weekend, or that I used to have a CC permit (when I lived in a state where you could still get one) and I get surprised, almost scared looks from them. The pussified then begin to feel threatened by you. Once this starts to happen, things tend to go downhill fast.

I can remember coming back from a day of trout fishing with a buddy of mine. He was driving like a maniac, "I said what's the hurry?" He tells me that his wife told him that he was "supposed to be home by 2pm" because they were having people over at 5pm! Being single, I said maybe she'll let you slide a little on that, what's the big deal 2, 2:30, 3....Unfortunately, this is just another example of the modern man.