If you are planning on applying for anything in AZ. Call Duwane Adams! Can't help you in any of the other states, but here in AZ, call Duwane. He'll take good care of you and steer you the right way.

I heard Cabelas TAG service screwed a bunch of hunters or potential hunters out of the AZ draw, then tryied to get AZGFD to allow them into the draw after the deadline had expired and screw the people who got theirs in on time. I don't know the whole story, but thats what I heard. Besides that, they are a decent system as far I know.

USO had that big law suit against western states, and I am sure that cost a pretty sum to the states. No use for them, but thats me. I met the owner of USO in the border town of Naco one year. Seemed like a nice man. We just have differences in state rights and business decisions. Can't fault the man. I have heard good things about their service too.

In any event, I am sure they are great for other states, but if I was looking in AZ i'd call Duwane.

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1