This is really turning into an ordeal although I'm extremely optimistic that I will be satisfied when all said and done. I got the Thumbhole HD version, Beautiful look and feel, but haven't shot it yet. I bought the Leupold Ultimate slam to accent it. So far I've bought the Durasight Z2 DS100S 2 piece (mounted but two short for the scope) then I bought the Z2 DS102S as recommended by CVA. One piece rail but even shorter. I then bought the CVA universal rings and mount (before reading your response). They sent Durasight z2 rings which only have 1 screw for the top mount and as expected the screw snapped with very little pressure, ( I don't recommend these)and as for the base, it mounted but same problem, so I'm returning those. I spoke with EABCO today and he was unsure if it was the same as the optima but I did enough research to find they are the same. Still no response from CVA on this. So I went ahead and bought the (127-814) Interlock CVA Scope Mount Base Black today. EABCO said they actually manufacture this base but they didn't have it in silver so he recommended Brownells.com to purchase S/S GRAY AEROSOL BAKING LACQUER, so that will be very intresting when my wife asks what I'm cooking in the oven and I tell her a mount for my gun, but I've never done that before so I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Now that I've return the rings I'm still in the market for a pair so I may go with the leupold rings. It will be another couple weeks before I have it all together. Heres the real deal, I measured from the back of the scope to the back of the stock which is 12 inches. All of my other rifles model 700, model 1500, MKII, and my knight wolverine measure roughly 9-10 inches, so this appears to me the CVA Accura stock is longer than most by at least 2 inches.

-Maych