Yep, many of the Mi guys are hunting up there. I have heard there are some restrictions. Generally you can whitetail deer hunt up there without a guide. I am sure this is ticking off a few locals. Problem is I bet some ot the LE's up there won't put much man power into catching the problem shooters.

It is getting crowded up there now. Lots of publicity after a few large bucks have been shot. I heard you have areas where all you see is Vermont license plates on the trucks. Some of the Mi folks say if you are willing to get far off the road you can do well. It's big woods hunting and the thickest stuff you will ever see I have been told. Don't expect long range shots.

My son is turning 21 and he can now take his own gun over the border. I was thinking about taking him up there this year. I know if i am being shot at the very least I would do is return a few. Maybe if we can scare the person bad enough he will reconsider doing this to another American, might even save a life. These type of guys are cowards.... to do it from a distance anyway.