Well, fellows, this is the penultimate installment in this old series of study outlines. IOW, there's just one more to come -- "go and teach," which I'm sure will include some things that you haven't been told already.

This series dates back to about 1971 and has been used (by me and others) in several other countries to offer new believers a sound, nondenominational, nondoctrinal introduction to the Bible, to Jesus, and to truly Biblical Christianity.

In "subversive" underground Bible classes that I taught in Saudi Arabia, there were at one time new Christians from more than fifty countries.

It was the foundation series that a couple of missionary friends used in launching a Christian college in India, and another missionary couple used it as the cornerstone study of a long convention of several dozen churches in the Philippines. (My only regret was that I didn't get to take part in either shindig, in India or in the Islands!)

I hope that you too find both edification and blessing in it.

If you feel moved to share it with others, you have my permission and blessing. Go to it! Just be sure to get it right -- don't introduce any "clarification" or modification of your own. This isn't the forum for my personal testimony of how all this came to be, how the Holy Spirit certified and illustrated its truths to me and others, etc. I hope that as these seeds take root in your soul and spirit -- and grow -- you'll experience your own miraculous Holy Spirit certifications and illustrations.

Attached Images
274881-forgive.txt (0 Bytes, 184 downloads)

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.