Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
come on Bob, proof has been offered again and again, that indicates with fair accuracy, you cannot have a meaningful conversation with that group about anything political.
Nothing wrong with stating your opinion, but don't expect anything in return beyond a regurgitation of tired old lefty rhetoric.
What planet are you from, pal??? You obviously have such a twisted mind that you think left is right, and up is down. A leftist is someone who seeks to increase the power of central government, and divest citizens of local control of the laws under which they live. That sounds like the Bush brand "Republican" to me, i.e., you, Isaac, and your ilk.

We conservatives, on the other hand, represent the right, i.e., smaller central government and decentralization of power, returning government to the people at the local level, while restoring the Constitutional limits on the central government. That's right wing.

It's really not that complicated. Try to learn your left from your right before you make a fool of yourself on a public forum.

oh you are in that group too? Did not mean to pull your chain Hawkeye. smile

I guess its ok for me to act silly once in awhile Hawk. You though, do it on a daily, and per post basis.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 01/28/09.

Sam......