Ken,

Thanks, I really do appreciate some of things you pointed out in this discussion that some might take for granted, and that's their God-given talents to spell and use proper grammar. The good Lord gave all of us certain gifts , but for some reason I've never been able to find mine in that department and although I've struggled the best part of my life with that issue. I have been blessed with some pretty good mathematical skills. One in particular is the skills or talents of having the ability to visualize three-dimensional and applying it to different things. For example, to understand what makes a good marksman is practicing with open sites, accuracy is only a matter of adjusting the scope. My No. 1 objective or goal when going to the rifle range is to place three consecutive shots at hundred yards using open sites that can be covered with a quarter. To do this everything needs to be taken into consideration, breathing ,trigger pull and the ability to block out everything including the anticipation of recall and stay totally focused. I always shoot groups of threes because in my opinion shooting is about consistency not accuracy.