"Yep, and I will continue busting your phony azz if I want the entertainment also. What did you expect when you arrived and imediatly tried to make out you were some kind of expert on hunting and military rifles as well as being the only one with a valid opinion because you were drafted? You are delusional at best and possibly belong in an institution at worst. You may just be whizzed off that I canned you from my little site as soon as you posted you phony BS there, and it's just a gnat compared to this fine place."

"You are absoluty correct Sir, you need to keep quiet, especially around most of these guys, you might actually LEARN something. I know I have over the past couple of years!"

One more thing, I've never implied anywhere on this form that I couldn't learn from others here on the subject of hunting. But the fact is I won't be led around by some self-proclaimed professionals be it a writer or otherwise that make a profit feeding their egos in misguiding and misleading a novelist sportsmen looking for honest advice based on true experiences.