I'm a Sheriff's Deputy and I'll tell you what, GW's are not squirrel cops. They work way out in the boonies without back up by themselves contacting the majority of possible suspects who are always armed and usually accompanied by other armed friends. They run into professional poachers who make big money in selling bear parts, deer horn velvet, marijuana growers and asian hunters who have a whole different culteral way reacting when contacted by Law Enforcement. And a lot of these people are cranked up.

I realize that their are a lot of chicken [bleep] GW's who don't understand the spirit of the law, just the letter of it. However, that's in all professions. DMV and the building Department come to mind. However, These GW's have balls for a ballsy job. A lot of you sound like you would have the GW take off running everytime they are threatened with being killed. Hell, let's see if we can get the F&G Department to put that in their policies and guidelines. Thet way when any of us are being pestered by one of these GW's we can use the magic words and they by policy will have to high tail it out of the area at once!