Nicki, Very well said, I like your style.<BR>My hats off to all you men that get it.<BR>I am another married woman that has loved the outdoors all my life.It is very possible to be a woman ,mother& hunter and be able to take care of yourself.I love firearms and also Bow hunt.<BR>We need more females getting envolved in the sport or we will loose the right to keep & bear arms. We all need to know how to handle a firearm.<BR>Some of the problems I have seen are with these same comments that were seen above.<BR>It does take a strong person to get past that and I have know women that would like to learn but werent assertive enough to be able to get past the comments . <BR>Women dont have to be weak and scared to be Ladys. I will do all I can to teach my granddaughter that there is pride in knowing how to take care of yourself,and still be a woman and no shame in wanting to be outdoors hunting & fishing,and carring a firearm.<BR>Better to be thought of as to tough then looked upon as a victim,or pray.<BR>Just another woman that shoots.<BR> [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/laugh.gif" border="0[/img]