Need One,there is truth to what you say LOL <BR>But not all of us feel the need to be taken care of and catered to,and there really are those of us that are not into womens lib.<BR>I do happen to believe that most men are stronger and that the sexes are different.I sure dont want to change that.<BR>I also enjoy the fact that my husband is the head of the house and I look to him for alot of things.<BR>I guess its a hard thing to get across,to get some folks to understand that we as women that love to hunt,fish and shoot are not out to take away anything from the men we know but instead we are there to share in all that hunting and shooting has to teach.<BR>I take pride in the fact that I do know how to shoot,hunt,and clean game. Im not out to try to prove anything to anyone except myself that I have what it takes to do the things I love to do. <BR>There are some good things about having a spouse that is as crazy about the outdoors as you are. We never fight about how or where to spent our time off. We both love sporting goods stores,Its real easy to buy gifts for each other.We both know that a good running truck will always be in our garage. For those times that come up when you must choose between house chores birthday partys or family reunions or weather we would rather eat or hunt LOL hunting always wins out.<BR>OF course the draw back is that now you have to buy two of everything ---but I have never heard my husband say------OH darn I have to buy another firearm?