I have owned a bunch of them over the years, I love the old Riihimakis with the roller safety, especially those sweet little Manlicher models, they are awesome...

I have shot a ton of 60 gr. Hornadys through them on deer and all my kids used them with that bullet on their first deer..They sure worked on a big muley at 100 yards away and even at 200 yards on rare ocassions..The 60 gr. bullets never quit match the 40 and 5o gr. bullets but they usually shoot and inch or so and thats fine for big game imo...

My present L-461 Sako is a full blown Custom 6x45 (6mm/223)with a most beautiful piece of dark blood red full fiddle back walnut from a piece of 40 year old Claro that took 24 LPI checkering without a hitch and without fuzz, it is as hard as any piece of wood I have ever used..It is built on an English/African pattern, its my little African big bore. weighs 5.5 lbs...shoots 1/4 to 1/2 inch groups with regularity thats boring and shot a few 10 shot groups that went .290, .284, 301 and will always shoot 10 shots inside a 50 caliber hole if I do my part.

I love the old Sakos and wouldn't own one of the new ones....