Friends,

I got this email this week...jim
-------------------------
Just wanted to bring to your attention a new muzzleloader hunting blog launched this past weekend -
NORTH AMERICAN MUZZLELOADER HUNTING .

This morning, I began establishing links to the blog from the NORTH AMERICAN MUZZLELOADER HUNTING Web Magazine
site.

A real killer these days is for company's to maintain a very knowledgeable customer service...with the
hands on muzzleloader experience to tackle performance problems. My goal with this blog is to get as many
muzzleloading hunters involved as possible, and to let those who are shooting and hunting with today's
muzzleloaders to help each other as much as possible.

Last year, I personally answered more than 15,000 muzzleloader related e-mails. And, I am sure that many of you receive
more than your fair share as well.

Thanks to the pledged support of Thompson/Center Arms , this blog could help alleviate many of those e-mails and/or
customer service phone calls. Within the next month, I want to have discussions on a dozen or more topics or issues
taking place on the blog. To make this work for everyone in the muzzleloading industry, I could use a little help from many
of you.

Please take the time to log onto the NORTH AMERICAN MUZZLELOADER HUNTING blog from time to time, and to make a comment or
two about the topics...subjects...issues being discussed. To have well known writers and "Industry Experts" jump in now and then can only
make this blog more popular...the place to go for information.

Likewise, this blog will remain as open as possible to all muzzleloading brands and product lines...and sdhould be a great place for you to keep up
on current trends...and issues that are important to today's muzzleloading hunter. Here's a link to the blog...

http://namlhunt.blogspot.com/

Competition is what keeps muzzleloading vibrant and growing, thanks to new and innovative products. Working together is
what will keep muzzleloader hunting alive, with a bright future.

Upcoming blog posts include:

SCOPING THE MUZZLE-LOADED BIG GAME RIFLE

SHOOT MORE FOR LESS MONEY

COMPRESSED PELLETS OR SPEED LOADERS?

ONE SHOT, ONE KILL

ARE MUZZLELOADER SEASONS IN DANGER OF BEING ELIMINATED?

FULL ENERGY TRANSFER...OR COMPLETE PASS THROUGH?

DO YOU LOOSE VELOCITY WITH EASY LOAD SABOTS?

KEEP 'EM CLEAN

MONTANA NEEDS A MUZZLELOADER SEASON!

WHY DOES COLORADO, OREGON & IDAHO BAN SABOTS?

TRADITIONAL OR MODERN?

If you have a topic that needs covered, please drop me an e-mail.

Toby Bridges
NORTH AMERICAN
MUZZLELOADER HUNTING

406 542-9751

LCDR Jim Dodd, USN (Ret.)
"If you're too busy to hunt, you're too busy."