Lets see what have I done to further muzzleloading in this state ?? Well off the top of my head

In the mid 1970 I petitioned the commission for hunts not just in north Idaho but thought southern Idaho and took part in the very first muzzleloading test hunt done in this state .
In the late 1980 I was among a small group of sportsman who researched the conical vs. Rb issue in this state and a couple years later amount the same group who petitioned for acceptance of modern inline ignitions
I take part in hunters ED here in Idaho and in fact tech the muzzleloading section for man instructors here in south western Idaho .
I also take part in the public lecture system and have instructed employees of businesses like Sportsman�s warehouse , cabalas as well I as the Idaho fish and game .
We also put on specific muzzleloading mentor hunts through our tribal Collisions .
I also regularly support , participate and put on many many shoots state wide ranging from traditional only , to open class , to BP cartridge both rifle and clay and just recently I have become involved in trying to bring back long distance muzzleloading shooting in the state
I am a member , director and one of the founders at a national level of the Traditional Muzzleloading Association .
I am also an active member of the Idaho Muzzleloading Association who compiles information and submits recommendations for possible muzzleloading hunts across this state , both traditional and modern until 2 years ago .
Just last year I was also active in fighting the lead banns and their effects on muzzleloading hunting in California reporting findings and gathered information back to the commission .

But that�s not all I do . I been in on the wolf recovery act , as well as the application of allowing wolf hunting in this state as a way fo controlling their numbers .
Im part of the sportsman�s coalition, mule deer initiative and invasive species .
Im also lend a hand on the salmon issues � my father was a salmon and steelhead biologist and conservation officer for the state of Idaho , 1950 -1982
I have been part of the habitat rehabilitation for the Stanley basin which I actualy became part of as a very young boy at age 6 . If you really want to get down to it . I have photos of me as a very young boy cleaning wears just below Decker as my father was on of the biologist fighting to save the sockeye in the late 1960�s

So you see for me its more then just some traditional vs. modern bla bla that you must continue for your own betterment .
For me its about the state . Its about hunting , its about continuing to be able to hunt freely , be it muzzleloading ,archery or center fire .
Its about holding some reasonable level of what we have .
My greatest fear has nothing to do with you toby or modern muzzleloading . It has to do with a time that�s fast approaching when the general public steps back and realizes that their perception of what muzzleloading is and what it has become are two different things . A day when we lose support for keeping the exemption under the FFA . The day when we here in the west face the same Malay of of hunter in the field all at the same time . With most feeling the need something bigger and better , capable of reaching farther then the person in a tree stand just a few feet away .
A day when game is no longer managed by folks who�s job it is to protect out wildlife as best they can . But because of un controllable want of a small few , like IMO yourself , the general public comes to the oppenion that management is better done by public opinion

[Linked Image]