Ken Wrote:
This fact, of course, does not include loggers who poach game.)

I like your un-bias opinion on the loggers.Like gun writers....Not all Loggers poach game.Of course we already new that.

My point is..I have absolutely nothing against writers.(Live on)But..There are many people I know that grew up with hunting a must for food and there still are.To match skills with a hungry person and compare for sport is two different things.I know several that grew up years ago on the Salmon River and still have creeks named after them and live there today.To say "All" gun writers have the knowledge of getting in the meat for the family like the settlers did is like telling someone how tough you are without showing it.

I have nothing against you or anyone else but it appears to me "Ego's" tend to get in the way with facts and experience.To say Gunwriters have more experience than some Packers-Locals etc etc is bold at the least.The "Silent" people that just do it for food and have since they were born.

The internet is a puzzling place where ego's fly but b.....I'll leave it there.One man is not better than another unless proven differently...That's just a fact.

Although we seem to disagree on things..I do respect your opinion and experiences....

Jayco.