Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by generalstuart

Hello Grag
That's Kinda what I figured. You ought to try one with a handgun. It's an emotional mix of "Ball's & Skill", But those that know me well enough here and know my Deep affection for S&W revolver's wouldn't Expect anything Less from me.I knew deep down if I Missed or simply wounded this cat it may be in my Lap tearing me to shreads. let's face it, it aint Normal to see Wild Cat's out & about in broad daylight, he was hungry and desprate in my mind.

That's kinda overplayed, you weren't in nearly as much danger as you imagined. I never heard of anyone gutting a bobcat for the taxidermist before. Usually they are just bagged whole and frozen until they can be dropped off at the taxidermist shop. A true fifty pound bobcat is a real monster of a cat and actually looks very, very, oversized xtra-large. They'll fool ya for sure. Congrat's on the good shot and your trophy bobcat!

Hello MOGC
It was 73 Degrees last Saturday here in my neck of the woods, that is why it was gutted to cool it and not spoil the hide nor mount as far as Over Playing it, I have never been that close to one and when he dropped down to stalk mode Hissing with a low pitched Growl, I figured he was not going to ask me out for Tea and Crumpets.. You guys are unreal I swear, I have seen footage on Television where a Tamed cat has turned on it's owner and Tore him to pieces in a heart beat, so how can you say this cat would not have attacked ? as the Guy with a Big Wanker said... Show me Yours ..... grin Thegeneral.

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..