Originally Posted by cra1948
Nice going General! I never felt much excitement over the .327 magnum cartridge, but after seeing that nice BCA conversion of yours...

I've got to say, you disappoint me. You're the last one I'd expect to carry a rifle into the deer woods. smile

Hello cra1948
Where I Hunt many of my shots for Deer would not be possible with a revolver. They are way too far and the Brush cover is Far to thick for most revolver Bullets to get to the deer. I had with me my Marlin in .35 Rem. Caliber, but never got off a shot. I will be returning this Friday to attempt to Hunt Deer there again, and hope the elimination of this Perdator will allow Deer to come back into the area again for the taking. If one get's close enough, I will try not to disapoint you, and will take it with my .327 Magnum, Now, That would be premium taking the Cat & a Buck with the New Federal .327 magnum all within the same season...Thegeneral.

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..