Hi folks from Upstate Ny. I'm new here but have been lurking around awhile. I live in a farming area (yes in NY,lots of it)and have acreage of my own and access to lots more.Every winter I get out snowshoeing for enjoyment and excercise.I've never actively hunted coyotes,though I shot one while deer hunting once.We've got lots of them here.I thought I'd like to combine a little hunting with the snowshoeing this year.It wouldn't be real serious,the emphasis would still be on moving on the shoes, but from time to time I'd stop in hedgerows and try calling (which I know nothing about). I'd carry either my Remingtom 870 or Mossberg .22. Any advice on mouth calls, shotgun loads (slugs or buckshot)scents,and tactics would be great.I wouldn't shoot unless I could kill,I don't want even a coyote to suffer so they would have to be fairly close. Remember,the snowshoeing is the priority but I do see coyotes and lots of sign even pretty close to my house so I thought I'd give it a try.Thanks in advance.