Hi everyone! I am looking for some loads for 120grn bullets to run through my 7 mag. I have several reloading manuals and as you all know I'm sure, the data varies widely. It's not a problem as I have a fair amount of experience reloading and know how to look for pressure signs and how to work up to a max load.

What I've found is that RL22 is supposed to give the best velocity in the 3500fps range, but I have heard it is temperature sensative and it is pretty hard to find right now. What other powders would you suggest? I'm thinking H4831SC might be decent or Winchester Supreme 780?

I know for the heavier bullets that IMR7828, H1000 and Retumbo would all be good. Thing is that I don't need a 150grn e-tip or TTSX to take out a deer(Yes I'm stuck in Kalifornia)! I've run the numbers and if I can get to 3500fps with a 120 TTSX, it is flatter with the same wind drift out to 400yds than a 150 at 3100fps or a 140 at 3200. 400 yds is as far as I need to be shooting at a deer, most I've killed in the past have been more like 100yds!