One of the virtues of the 9.3's is moderate velocity, so most bullets work pretty well on most game.

I have used the 250 AccuBond and 286 Partition, plus the 250 TSX, on game more than anything else, tough have used a few of some other bullets as well, including the 232 and 286 Oryx.

The 250 AccuBond is extremely versatile I load it to around 2650 fps, which basically matches the factory .338 Winchester load. It has worked fine on African plains game out to 300+ yards and on an Alaskan grizzly at 60-75 yards. The first shot on the grizzly entered along the edge of the left shoulder and exited the right shoulder. The second shot (as the bear ran angling away) entered behind the right shoulder and ended up under the hide the neck on the far side, retaining 81% of its weight. At that the bear went down.

The 286 Partition is great on really heavy game. It has the Partition well forward so typically retains around 90% of its weight. In fact it will typically out-penetrate the 250 TSX.

The Oryxes tend to open wider than the Noslers or TSX's, so won't penetrate as deeply (especially the 232) but they sure do make a big hole.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck