I feel pretty bad about how things have turned out in Iraq. IMO the whole bloody region isn't worth 1000 American boys dead. George Bush has also spent all his moral and military capital so that real problems like Nuclear poised countries like Iran and North Korea may be impossible to deal with under his administration.

As for Sadam...what was he going to attack the USA with..a squadron of rabid camels? As for him being a brutal dictator..duh..look around the world. Whay start with Sadam? Also I hate to say it but when dealing with a population with a high percentage of crazy bastards maybe a bit of brutality and fear goes a long way. If you want stability in Iraq now the next leader better be a bastard himself or he won't live long. I am not sure the population is ready for or deserves a democracy. Sort of like Germany after WWI and we know how that turned out.

To my sorrow I think you Americans are going down the wrong road. I hope I am wrong but I don't see where Mr. Bush has advanced your self interests and at a minimum this is what war should do.

To bad Kerry was such a ditz and I am no Liberal Democrat.

Good luck and God Bless.