Originally Posted by 547
I've had ejection issues with a couple 452's, they would extract the spent case OK but would just flip it straight up into the bottom of the scope then about half the time settle down in the ejection port and I would have to flip it out by hand, for this reason I haven't bought another 452, also I never was really in awe of the accuracy I got out of the three or four I tried. If your talkin a "for the money" rifle I guess they would be hard to beat, I do know several other brands that are better shooters but as with most stuff you get what you pay for, and rimfires are no exception.....................547.

I have a 452FS that (used to) hit the scope with the emptys. It happened a lot and was getting to be a pain. I was considering removing the scope and just using the iron sights but I tried something different first. I rotated the scope 90 degrees so that the turret on the right side was now on top. I thought maybe the cases were hitting the turret rather than the body of the scope and it seems I was mostly right. It has helped a lot. Now only occasional cases bounce back down into the breech area. Of course I had to re-zero the scope and try to remember which way to turn the adjustments!