If you are looking for a gasser with a crew cab, right now no one can beat Fords rebates and price options. I just went through the search for a pick up when dumping the Tundra. You commented that $36,000 is too much $$ for a truck. You can buy a brand new F-150 CC for a heck of a lot less money than that. Even here where prices are ridiculous and theres no competition, I drove away in a brand new F-150 Crew cab with probably more added options than most truck guys would want for a whopping $32,000. I assure you from what I have been reading on Ford Forums, that you could probably drive away in the same truck as mine or a better equipped one in lower America for about $28-29 thousand. GM's deals just werent that sweet compared to Fords.And the Dodge dealer is on crack! With a little homework and persistence, right now you can save close to $10,000 off the sticker of a new F-150, no one else can touch that with current specials. Unless you put 25-30 thousand miles a year on a truck, or must tow some really heavy trailers regularly, dont let these guys sway you towards a diesel. I have had two diesels and they just plain are a pain in the azz unless you need em. They stink (literally), they cost more to maintain and operate, and with the few amount of miles you put on a rig, theres just no benefit for you.