Originally Posted by dogzapper
Originally Posted by northern_dave
any "obama motors" digs yet?

not to be a meaner, it's cute in a GM kind of way... ok that was mean.

looks cushy, and nice.

grin

I've been trying to understand what your comment actually means, Dave.

One would think that other members would be happy and maybe a bit supportive. Indeed, 7STW and Scottie were friendly, but I surely do not understand your comment

No happiness for a fellow human being, just sarcasm. If you dislike GM so much, why not simply NOT comment at all??? And what the heck does that idiot, Obama, have to do with it?

I'm beginning to understand why I am seldom at the 24HCF these days.

Happy landings,

Steve

hmm, yet another failed attempt at friendly humor via internet.

I'll try to explain.

The bailout... GM, Chrysler...

I guess I thought it was pretty common knowledge & a topic that's actually pretty popular. Some folks say they "will never buy another GM" after the bailout etc.

I guess I was just asking if anybody has been ribbing you any or if you had gotten any comments on the subject. Such as "not bad for a government motors".

I can only assume that I might encounter some comments from my friends if I went out & purchased a new GM product right now. Well actually people that know me would really give me an extra hard time if I purchased GM because I've been a ford truck guy for so long. So I would also expect comments from my GM loyal friends such as "oh you've finally seen the light" "Welcome to the good side" & such. Which is all in good fun and is not intended to ruin anyone's day. (and no I do not �hate GM�)

I really don't think I said anything mean, my mistake was assuming I could joke with a stranger on the internet as if they were my friend.

I apologize for failing to accurately deliver my intent, which is quite obvious by the frustration I've caused you.

Something clever here.