Walked into the local gun shop on friday afternoon looking for a box of bullets. Did'nt find the bullets I was looking for but I did find a brand new 1895GBL. This is the first one that I have seen and I was impressed. I was so impressed,that I was back 15 min. later to trade my 1895GG for the GBL. I always liked the guide gun but it needed some upgrade to make it the ultimate BOAR BUSTER. Finally Marlin to the hint and made the GG that they should have made the first time around. I had taken my XS sights off of the GG before I traded it and installed them on the GBL. Of to the range yesterday with the ammo that was loaded for the GG. I did'nt even have to adjust the XS sights. It shoots exactly where the GG did. It just does'nt get any easier than that. I was shooting a healthy load of IMR-4198, pushing a 350gr. cast round nose bullet. The biggest change that I did notice was now it is enjoyable to sit at the bench and shoot 40 rds. in a afternoon of shooting. It was love at first sight and now after shooting it, this one has found a home.