Talus, Magnum Freak, Big Time,<BR>You all listed good points. One thing for sure, whether it will be entry level or a few steps up, I will do so only after shooting a number of them, before plunking down my cash. <BR>Thanks for your advice. Although I am a retired biologist, I will be working for the coming month for Fish and Wildlife doing bird surveys all through Alberta. I will have a whole month to think about what you suggested and how to spend the money I earn with this contract. Magnum Freak, I never hunted in the zones around Rotten Monkey House, I mostly hunt in 346 for bear elk and moose, in 200 and 201 for deer, and 118 for mulies and antelope. I also have to shop for a tree stand. Now I can sit for hours watching an area as long as I am warm and comfortable. Warm is supplied by my high quality clothing. Now a comfie tree stand with a seat that does not give me a numb rear end within the first hour, and also big enough to give me some wiggle room. I rather pack in a somewhat heavier stand where I do not mind sitting 3-4 hours, then a lightweight that cramps me up and forces me to constantly shift position. Any suggestions? I will go to Trophy book archery in Spruce Grove and Wholesale Sports in Edmonton to shop for tree stands and bows.