A proposal: Judging from the number of views of several posts, just for the 30.06, on reduced loads of different grained bullets, it would appear that there's quite an interest in "softer"/shorter range loads for .30 cal, not just the '06, and perhaps for other calibers.

Chuck Hawks has published reduced loads and I've received wonderful support on this site from numerous members. I'm wondering... proposing,, and wondering how to get this going... I'm proposing that "The Writers", write an article, or get a post going, specifically for low velocity/soft rounds/close range loads for the .30 caliber, as well as other cals. Perhaps the article could have links to postings, or articles for specific calibers... I say calibers, because there's not much difference 'tween my .308 and 30.06 capabilities of running the same bullets at similar velocities. Perhaps the same is true for other .30 cals and even different cals. Maybe "Reduced Loads" needs its own category??

So, I'm hoping for a good article/post, which consolidates and makes info more accessible. I will be posting this as well on other posts I'm on... What do y'all think?

Take care,,, Ken