Originally Posted by JonA
Originally Posted by ImitatedOften
You are in so far over your pointy head,it is amazing.

You're right. When it comes to firing off insults in rapid fire, making things up and otherwise showing complete lack of integrity, you and your crew have me beat. Easily. No contest. Though those are not areas in which I wish to "compete."

I think this guy on SH summed it up well the last time you got banned (I think it was the last time anyway, but it's hard to keep track):

It's worth those of us who are not banned (over and over) to take note that this individual was not able to support what he was saying and attempted to put the onus back on the individual he was trying to troll. A very common method which is used in cases where people can't support what they want to argue. Deflect from having to provide input and force others to run around�Repeated bans and comming back for more indicates some real "life" issues.

Still helping push rumors Nightforce scopes are made in China? Or as you call them, "Nightfarce?" No wonder you're so well liked with the long range crowd. Just another example, when you decide you don't like something facts and the truth matter little.

Here I am hanging sub .5MOA at the 710yd line,

Seriously? Nice shots on the edge of the plate. You do realize those would have been completely out of the 1100 yd bull I posted even though they were shot in better conditions, right? A good group on a critter's kneecap is better than a hole through the vitals?

Feel free to overwhelm us with video of shooting beyond 1000 yds. Of course I have the feeling if you had any you would have posted it already instead of that tired old 700 yd bit.

Just like if you actually had an answer to my question on techniques to deal with wind, you would have answered. But it's much easier to call me a name. That doesn't require any actual knowledge. See the above quote.

Getting back to the point, the annoying thing is that while you have thrown a few rounds at range, your group of disciples who are here 24/7 (because they aren't constantly getting banned) pushing the 6X fixed with turrets on everybody for every application by and large haven't done a damn thing beyond muzzleloader range. And yet they're here in the long range section telling people how to do it and what to do it with. "Over their pointy little heads," you might say.

Oh well, clueless or not, if their advice saves a few long range people from buying "NightFarces" that should give you a giggle. We all know they suck for LRH.

JanA,

You quoting someone as dumb as you,is well beyond Priceless. That's humor on an incredible number of layers and upon an impressive scale to boot!

Feel free to wax eloquent upon how in your "experience" a sub .5MOA windage adjustment at the 710yd line,precludes vitals from being aerated? A 3" shift in impact,won't keep The Dirt Nap from happening and that despite the obvious of the focus being an inkling as to how a 162 slips Real World conditions,less erector manipulation. That same is well over your head,do only sweeten the comedy associated with your "knowledge base".

1000yds is only "neat" to you,because you do so little of it. That humor is frosted nicely with your impetus that the superfulous X's you tout,very obviously do not enhance your "performance results". Pretty impressive to me,that you can't see a Good Critter,either nor or far. I'm curious though..just HOW can you be that bad and repeatedly?!!?

So much for the adage,that "every squirrel gets a nut". More accurately in your case it'd be,"JanA can't magnify herself outta The Dink Patch". As an aside,sucking ain't a "technique"(it's an affliction),despite your impressive mastery of same. Just thought I'd clarify that for you,if only in the interest of helping your game. Pun intended.

Grab hold of an A-Bort,toss her about and send a trio of pokes down range from MPAJ and please pick a dead calm day,so as to add to the inherent humor. Then touch base on how those Real World A-Bort Findings,do much to "enable" your Haybale Safaris and the sidesplitting "results" garnered. Drive it home with a Treatise on how all them X's aligned said "stars" and how you are operating in an AO of "magnitude". I'm laughing thinking about it!

Here's the same rifle at 1K,after I had a pard shoot a belly full MPAJ in pretty tough winds. He ran 3 for 3 on the rock his hand covers and I'm thinkin' you'll like the video too. For conversation,he raced home,bought a like rifle and scoped it in accordance...feeding it same(162's at 3100fps+). Sold his 300Ultra Sendero,to pave that path and admittedly all I could say was "Toldjaso". Funny how seeing is believing.

[Linked Image]

Put him on a Book Bear too,though it'll take you outta your "performance" realm,beings there was neither barbed wire nor haybales involved. Figured my Blaze Of Glory FN SPR A1 308 wearing a 3.5-10x M3 and scooting Scenar's,would make a nice Trophy Pic. Whatcha think? Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Great time to say something about boolits,ballistics and the like�so the hilarity will reach new pinnacles. Only you,could pull something of that magnitude off and to know that you're oblivious to it's splendor,really is in fact SOMETHIN'. I'll happily rub your nose in your own stupidity,if only because there is soooooooooo much of it.

You go girl!

With luck,you'll feel compelled to reiterate your unbridled stupidity and mebbe hang some pics of the "spoils". Everyone gets a good yuck outta titty pics and Rat Dinks,especially when conjoined with a "riveting" tale,on how "years of experience" and a "deep understanding" of rifles/glass/boolits "enabled" same. Hell...I dare ya'.

I'm happy to muse glass,chamberings,contours,barrel length,load data,boolits,bases/rings,etc. and much look forward to doing it at your expense. Fingers crossed,that you wanna brag up an A-Bort too...but we both know better than that.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Then mebbe you'll say something about only one rifle and only one scope and round count?!? Can't wait...and admitterdly,noone casts purtier than I..........