This is the blue book pricing but I see them going much higher as they are a finite resource as in no longer made.

Python Blue or Royal Blue Finish (Mfg. circa 1970-1996)
Grading
100% 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% 60%
$1,050 $950 $775 $675 $600 $500 $395
Last MSR was $815.
Add 20% for NIB condition.
Add 35% for 3 in. barrel.
Beware of loose 3 in. barrel models sold by GPC and others during the 1990s.
The standard Python was manufactured 1955-1996, and 1997-recent production is through the Colt Custom Shop by special order only (see Python Elite listing).
During 2001-2002, Colt shipped some Pythons to dealers with prices in $1,100 - $1,200 retail range. These guns had a slightly different (rougher) line checkering pattern on the cylinder release and hammer parts.
There were also a few Pythons mfg. in .256 Win. Mag. (circa 1961), .38 Spl. (Python Target), .41 Mag., and .44 Spl. cals. While the .22 LR and the .22 WMR (.22 Mag.) were advertised in earlier factory catalogs, they were never mass-produced - only a few prototypes exist. At least one known example of a .22 cal. Python was found at an auction, but it had only a special factory barrel sleeve for photographic purposes, and was not a shootable gun. The amount of premium on these cals. depends on how serious (and deep-pocketed) the Python collector is.
A California distributor special ordered a quantity of the first 3 in. barreled Pythons, which at the time were not available. Colt probably utilized made-up 8 in. guns and either had them modified or re-barreled, with special marking. These guns are an unusual variant (sometimes referred to as a Combat Python), and are priced similarly to later factory 3 in. barrel Pythons.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me