Bushcraft,

The only thing I talked with TUFF about was the story behind the original 2008 hunt.

He didn't say anything to me regarding the 2009 hunt. That was an assumption on your part and you were wrong. I did read his post though.

I hope you were not taking a stab at me for saving pictures on my computer. I save/have all kinds of pictures of washington high country mule deer. I know where many of them were killed and others I have no clue. The difference is I would never go to a spot based on their harvest pictures. I call it integrity and ethics.

I get the most enjoyment from finding my own spots on maps/google earth. Spending 4-5 weekends during the summer scouting it. Then returning to hunt that spot. If I was to kill a deer based off of pictures/stolen info, it wouldn't mean near as much.

Within the last year I have started networking and contacting some of the guys that hunt the same country as I do. I have never mentioned your name/handle but somehow it is brought up and nothing good has been said. So whether you like it or not your name is not highly regarded by others.

I do not have a dog in this fight. I just got pissed when I saw you start mentioning specific basins and areas. The noble thing to do would be to go back and delete/edit your posts. You are acting like a jr high girl with your revenge tactics. Not only that but many other people besides bob and chuck have camps in these areas (when so many people already don't care for you maybe it doesn't bother you to add to the list).

Good luck to everyone this year in the high hunt.

Last edited by JPhelps; 08/23/10.