Can anyone please point to where I said anything about fair chase or high fences. I didn't say anything about canned hunts either. I never said anything about public land being better or more respected than private land.

I did say that I thought I was misunderstood and that I didn't mean the deer are raised like cattle and let out of pens.

Look, these outfitters are in business to make money, bottom line. They manage the land to produce big bucks. The more you can afford, the bigger buck you can shoot. And anyone who thinks that these outfitters don't have a caravan of SUV's patolling the land with spotting scopes and radioing to each other are kidding themselves. Thats's how the shooter finds a buck like this on 600,000 acres. That's why I said "another record buck was bought". This guy had enough money to pay the outfitter to shoot the biggest buck on their land. And yes, I feel this way about anyone who would rather pay money to be led to a monster buck, than to work hard and be happy with what his work panned out.

Never be upset by getting old, many never get the privilege.

Knock knock. Who's there? 9/11. 9/11 who? You said you'd never forget.