Here is a photo of last year�s version of a skinning hanger.
Last year�s model:
[Linked Image]

�Parts list� for last year�s model:
[Linked Image]

After selling �Big Red� I needed a new way to quickly set up the device in my F150 � the stake holders were covered by plastic trim. The final solution was 1� square tubing, pre-cut from Home Depot. Also needed 4 bolts, 8 large carriage washers, 4 lock washers, 4 holes I had to drill in the tubing and a few minutes time to bolt the tubing to pre-existing holes inside the truck bed at the rear stake holder areas. The 1� square tubing clears the garage door when the pipes are removed. The top bolts act as a �stop�, preventing the pipe from sliding too far into the tubing, allowing for shorter pipe that will fit in the truck bed (albeit at an angle in a short bed like mine, or with the upper part sitting on the tailgate). No welding or no metal cutting required, just the 4 holes to drill.

Here�s a photo of this year�s �new and improved� device in action. You can see the bolts. Have to remove the tail lights to install the bolts.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Coyote_Hunter; 10/21/10.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.