I have a R-93 and a K-95. Both are absolute hammers, sub moa with everything I put down them. I also have a bunch of other guns, and I love my Kimber .308 Montana, I think I got the best one Kimber ever made it shoots near .5 MOA.

The Blaser bolt rifles are very well made, safe and super compact for their barrel length. Their QD saddle mount systems is the best there is, hands down, as is their barrel changing system. The combination of the two allows a takedown rifle that truely returns to zero every time. I once fired 5 3 rd groups out of my R-93 .308, taking off the scope mount and the barrel off the action after each group. 15 rd group, 1.48 inches, try that with anything else. It would shoot .6 MOA on average for 3 rds.

The Blaser bolt is very fast to operate, the triggers are great and the safety system is the safest their is. They takedown into super compact cases making them very easy to travel with.

The blow ups one always hears about are usually heresay, the ones that I have seen documented have all involved questionable loads at best that would have taken down almost anygun.

The Blaser R-93 system in LRS trim is a poular military and LE sniper rifle used all over the world in .308, .300 Win and .338 Lapua.

Unless you have shot one I would not bash them, they are super guns, pricey yes, but so are Sisk, Granite Mountain and many other custom guns. The fit and finish on them is equal to what we call a full custom gun over hear. And for you single shot lovers, he K-95 is THE bomb.

I like them all, my toughest choice is which one to take out with me, R-93, Kimber, K-95. Good thing is none are a bad choice.

Good hunting boys. Spence