I haven't had ANY experience with fliers...at all in 7mm mag, unless the rifle just plain doesn't shoot anything well. It is hard to determine fliers when they all fly all over the place ala Ruger. Like I said, I have only had two rifles that wouldn't shoot. Even the custom I had built made nice round groups, they were just too big for my liking, but a 5-10 shot group was always right around an inch and very circular. I have stacks of groups in the .2's with a couple of 7mm mags. I torched the barrels in them shooting long range rock chucks, but they were amazing while they were running strong! They puked at about 1,100 rounds of hard shooting. I wasn't kind to the barrels and seriously burned/blistered my fingers on the barrels numerous times. I had several days where I was shooting 40-50 rounds an hour through the 7mm mag. They get a bit hot ;o). I shoot little more than 140 ballistic tips 140 Sierras, 162 Amax's, 139 BTSP's and 162 grain Hornady BTSP's. I have not dabbled with the Bergers. I don't feel they are worth the expense when so many other bullets at under half the price do twice as much. I'm not calling anyone a liar, I guess my pixie dust powder mixture is working ;o) Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.