Originally Posted by JS_LaCourse
Originally Posted by Hubert
I have no feelings or remorse about it. as far as paying when I die I don't think so. when my wife got saved she felt that what her mother told her was true , that sex was for making babies not to be enjoyed. so the more god came into our lives the more sex went out. so it is actually his fault I do the things I like best. many on here know what I am talking about. I love my wife and will provide for her the rest of her life. but sex is not an option. If she knew it would not do her any good and would only cause her problems I suspect she has known for some time but refuses to accept it. the wimmen I am doing was doing it before I met them they told me so and by their actions I beleive them. eek

Well then Hubert I feel for you I truly do. I am also sorry you live in such a situation with your wife it sounds tough. As I originally said my own life is tough enough but clearly your's is tougher. One of the things we are asked to do during the season of Lent is to look inside ourselves to ask for help in being better people. I can assure you my initial reaction is to condemn which I have done. After giving it some thought I realize you are merely a hurt, lonely man and for that I extend you compassion in my own mind and heart. But I do feel you are operating from a morally bankrupt position and one day it'll catch up to you.

That likes cooter.

Last edited by Old_Toot; 03/24/11.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.